At Park Royal Hospital, a leading psychiatric treatment program in Fort Myers, FL, all of our patients benefit from a highly personalized, comprehensive treatment experience. Our programming is a holistic blend of time-tested therapies and the latest innovations in effective care.
When you arrive at Park Royal Hospital, you will be assessed to determine your specific needs. Our compassionate, experienced staff will then create a plan of care that addresses your unique strengths and goals. We will tailor your plan for whatever mental health and/or addiction concerns you are experiencing.
Many patients who struggle with chemical dependence will begin treatment in our detox program (described below), and then transition into other levels of care. By providing a full spectrum of psychiatric and addiction services, we are able to seamlessly transition our patients throughout the continuum of care without an interruption in support.
Following our mission of offering specialized treatment for each of our patients’ needs, we have a number of special programs and levels of care.
- Safely removes harmful substances from the body and mind without the pain of withdrawal
- Medical personnel provide supervision to assure each patient’s safety and comfort
- Certain medications may be provided to lessen discomfort
- Allows patients to seamlessly transition into next levels of care with a sound body and clear mind
Adult Inpatient Treatment Program
- Serves patients who are able to participate in activities of daily living but who need intensive support
- Includes treatment for primary mental health disorders such as depression, schizophrenia, anxiety, or bipolar disorder
- Patients are monitored by board-certified psychiatrists, social workers, therapists, primary care physicians, physical therapists, dietitians, and 24/7 clinical and nursing staff.
- An average stay is 10 days, but this can vary depending upon the patient’s needs.
- Individual therapy, group counseling, and therapeutic recreation activities are provided.
- A discharge planner helps patients integrate back into the community upon leaving Park Royal.
Seniors & Geriatric Treatment Program
- Serves patients age 65 and older who are struggling with mental health and/or addiction concerns
- Provides age-appropriate interventions and services for this special population
- Treatment team includes psychiatrists, social workers, therapists, primary care physicians, physical therapists, dietitians, and clinical and nursing staff
- Increases patient functioning and quality of life by addressing the unique ways that mental health concerns affect older adults
Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment Program
- With a holistic approach, this program is for individuals who are simultaneously diagnosed with two or more mental health concerns.
- Includes specialized treatment tracks for both men and women
- Provides support for substance abuse concerns in addition to mental illness
Partial Hospitalization Programming (PHP)
- An ideal form of care for individuals who need a higher level of support than what is typically provided by traditional outpatient services, but who don’t require residential treatment
- Addresses co-occurring mental health conditions and/or addiction concerns
- Includes group, individual, and activity therapies
- Patients have weekly meetings with a psychiatrist
- Opportunity to seamlessly transition to our intensive outpatient program (IOP) once finished with PHP
Intensive Outpatient Therapy (IOP)
- Offered at our Fort Myers and Naples, Florida locations
- A step-down level of care for patients who have completed partial hospitalization programming (PHP)
- A step-up level of care for patients who require more support than a traditional outpatient treatment setting can provide