At Park Royal Hospital, a leading psychiatric treatment program in Fort Myers, FL, all of our patients benefit from a highly personalized, comprehensive treatment experience. Our programming is a holistic blend of time-tested therapies and the latest innovations in effective care.
Drug & Alcohol Detox Program in Fort Myers
- Safely removes harmful substances from the body and mind without the pain of withdrawal
- Medical personnel provide supervision to assure each patient’s safety and comfort
- Certain medications may be provided to lessen discomfort
- Allows patients to seamlessly transition into next levels of care with a sound body and clear mind
Adult Inpatient Treatment Program
- Serves patients who are able to participate in activities of daily living but who need intensive support
- Includes treatment for primary mental health disorders such as depression, schizophrenia, anxiety, or bipolar disorder
- Patients are monitored by board-certified psychiatrists, social workers, therapists, primary care physicians, physical therapists, dietitians, and 24/7 clinical and nursing staff.
- An average stay is 10 days, but this can vary depending upon the patient’s needs.
- Individual therapy, group counseling, and therapeutic recreation activities are provided.
- A discharge planner helps patients integrate back into the community upon leaving Park Royal.
Senior & Geriatric Treatment Program
- Serves patients age 65 and older who are struggling with mental health and/or addiction concerns
- Provides age-appropriate interventions and services for this special population
- Treatment team includes psychiatrists, social workers, therapists, primary care physicians, physical therapists, dietitians, and clinical and nursing staff
- Increases patient functioning and quality of life by addressing the unique ways that mental health concerns affect older adults
Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment Program
- With a holistic approach, this program is for individuals who are simultaneously diagnosed with two or more mental health concerns.
- Includes specialized treatment tracks for both men and women
- Provides support for substance abuse concerns in addition to mental illness
Partial Hospitalization Programming (PHP)
- An ideal form of care for individuals who need a higher level of support than what is typically provided by traditional outpatient services, but who don’t require residential treatment
- Addresses co-occurring mental health conditions and/or addiction concerns
- Includes group, individual, and activity therapies
- Patients have weekly meetings with a psychiatrist
- Opportunity to seamlessly transition to our intensive outpatient program (IOP) once finished with PHP
Intensive Outpatient Therapy (IOP)
- Offered at our Fort Myers and Naples, Florida locations
- A step-down level of care for patients who have completed partial hospitalization programming (PHP)
- A step-up level of care for patients who require more support than a traditional outpatient treatment setting can provide