Park Royal Hospital offers medically-assisted detox for individuals coming to us for treatment for opioid abuse. Serving Fort Myers and the surrounding area, Park Royal provides a full continuum of care, giving holistic treatment for all who come through our doors.
The Importance of Detox
The Importance of Detox Treatment for Opioid Addiction
Opioids are a classification of substances that include heroin and prescription painkillers sold under brand names such as OxyContin, Vicodin, and Opana. When painkillers are consumed according to the instructions of a physician, they can be helpful to those who suffer from mild to severe pain. Conversely, when these sorts of substances are abused, taken in excess, or ingested over a long period of time, a chemical dependence can develop, which make require care at an addiction treatment center for opioid abuse that includes detox to overcome.
If you happen to be suffering from an addiction to opioids and are coming to the conclusion that you need professional treatment from an addiction detox and treatment center to defeat your substance abuse problem once and for all, researching treatment options is a great first step to take. However, as you begin familiarizing yourself with the methods of care that are available, its crucial for you to know that comprehensive treatment that features medically monitored detox services may provide you with the most favorable treatment outcomes in the long run.
This sort of care, namely the detox portion that happens at the start of your time in services, can assist you in laying the foundation for a successful recovery against opioid addiction. Additionally, detox received at an addiction treatment center for opioid abuse clears your body of opioids like heroin and painkillers, which can certainly help you get through withdrawal safely and with little to no risk of relapse.
As you attempt to determine the kind of treatment that will meet your needs, be sure to carefully consider a program that supplies detox for opioid addiction. Fortunately, Park Royal Hospital in Fort Myers, FL offers the high-quality opioid addiction treatment and detox at our center where you can become sober and find health and wellness once more.
Benefits of Detox
Benefits of Detox for Opioid Addiction at Park Royal Hospital
The dangers of continued opioid abuse can be felt in both the short and long-term. On the other hand, the benefits of receiving detox for an opioid addiction at an addiction treatment center can be experienced in the same manner. When you decide to start an opioid addiction treatment program that features detox, you stand to gain a great deal and will enjoy the following advantages:
- Opioids are cleared from your system while you’re in detox at an addiction treatment center. The result of this can enable you to improve your health and wellness in a manner that’s truly life-saving.
- Your health status is closely supervised by trained professionals who specialize in opioid addiction while you’re in detox. This is purposely done so that you remain safe and can start the next step in your treatment without experiencing the harm that continued opioid abuse can bring.
- You’ll have the ongoing support of people who want you to succeed while in detox at an opioid addiction treatment center. For many people, struggling with an opioid addiction is a lonely experience that revolves around the use and abuse of these kinds of substances. While in detox, you will be encouraged to press on in your recovery and be surrounded by people who have the same mission of helping you become sober.
- You won’t be able to get opioids within a detox program at a treatment center for opioid addiction, which significantly reduces your risk of relapse and overdose.
- Since many detox programs are part of a full continuum of care, you’ll be able to keep working on your sobriety and forge a life that’s no longer reliant on opioid abuse.
- Detox affords you a clear mind that isn’t clouded by your substance of choice. With a newfound ability to focus on healing from your addiction, you can learn and master the skills needed to live a drug-free life.
- If the process of withdrawal is especially overwhelming to you and your body, you may be able to get certain medications while in detox that can alleviate your pain and discomfort. However, it’s important to know that any medications you’re given during detox will be closely monitored and likely won’t be habit-forming in the same way that opioids are.
Given these benefits, detox at a treatment center for opioid addiction can be the first step in a remarkably transformative treatment experience, ultimately allowing you to reach your greatest potential.
Why Choose Us
Why Choose Detox at Our Center in Fort Myers
The impact that opioids such as heroin and prescription painkillers can have on your life can be overwhelming. Since these drugs are so addictive and the process of withdrawal can be so disconcerting, becoming sober can seem like an insurmountable feat that can’t be accomplished. But, when detox services at a treatment center for opioid addiction are received, it’s very possible for a person to abandon the abuse of opioids in a lasting way. In fact, detox is proven to release the hold that these substances can have and make it feasible for someone like you to become drug-free once and for all.
Located in beautiful Fort Meyers, Florida, Park Royal Hospital is has become a trusted and leading provider of opioid addiction services that include detox. With a commitment to helping all men and women reclaim their lives from the abuse of opioids, this opioid addiction detox and treatment center is uniquely prepared to supply the state-of-the-art services required to change people’s lives for the better.
If you’re interested in working alongside our deeply dedicated, empathic, and compassionate team of professionals at our detox and treatment center for your opioid addiction, call Park Royal today. Here, you’ll have everything you could possibly need to get beyond the abuse of opioids and lay the foundation for a healthy, sober life.