Park Royal Hospital offers medically-assisted detox for individuals coming to us for treatment for drug abuse. Serving Fort Myers and the surrounding area, Park Royal provides a full continuum of care, giving holistic treatment for all who come through our doors.
The Importance of Detox
The Importance of Detox Treatment for Drug Addiction
Overcoming an addiction to drugs and/or alcohol requires more than just the drive to get help, the support of professionals, and the motivation to understand one’s self and substance abuse better. For many, especially when a chemical dependence has formed, addiction treatment at a treatment center for drug and alcohol abuse that includes detox is needed to achieve sobriety in a lasting way.
There are presently many treatment centers that exist that tout their effectiveness in treating addiction. However, not all of the options for care available will give you the results that you seek.
Since certain drugs and the abuse of alcohol can cause your body to become reliant on them, you must receive treatment that includes detox to address and care for the physical aspect of addiction so that you can then work on the other parts of your life that have been affected by your substance abuse problem. Fortunately, Park Royal Hospital in Fort Myers, FL offers the high-quality addiction treatment and detox at our center where you can become sober and find health and wellness once more.
Benefits of Detox
Benefits of Detox for Drug Addiction at Park Royal Hospital
When you start a program at an addiction treatment center like Park Royal Hospital that offers detox services, you stand to gain many advantages by completing detox, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Harmful substances of abuse will be removed from your system during detox.
- You’ll be able to avoid any further damage that can be done by the continued abuse of drugs and/or alcohol after completing detox.
- Your body can begin to heal from the effects of your substance abuse.
- While in detox, you can get through withdrawal safely.
- Your risk of relapse will decrease drastically when in detox at an addiction treatment center since you won’t be able to abuse substances in this level of care.
- You’ll have ongoing support from your peers and professionals who want you to succeed.
- Should you be uncomfortable during detox as a result of the withdrawal process, you may be given certain medications that are closely supervised so that you can stick to your recovery goals.
Lastly, once you’re done with detox, you’ll be able to start the next portion of your addiction treatment. For many, therapeutic services are received after detox, which can allow you to tackle the psychological and emotional issues that contributed to the development of your addiction in the first place. Park Royal Hospital in Fort Myers, FL is proud to be one such option for addiction treatment that includes detox.
Why Choose Us
Why Choose Detox at Our Center in Fort Myers
Unfortunately, there are those who either don’t get treatment or those who receive care but never go through medically monitored detox services at the start of their recovery process. In these instances where addiction treatment at a center that includes detox is not sought, the risk of relapse remains and the potential for overdose is a reality that can happen if drugs and/or alcohol are abused excessively. For these reasons, it’s crucial to consider care at an addiction treatment center that features detox so that your recovery experience can include the previously mentioned benefits.
The dedicated team of multidisciplinary professionals at Park Royal Hospital look forward to helping you get through this difficult time in your life. The men and women that we employ at our addiction treatment center truly understand how difficult it is to overcome a substance abuse problem, and they are confident that they can offer you the skills, resources, and support you require to win the war against addiction once and for all. In fact, when you choose to come to this Fort Meyers, Florida treatment center for detox and drug and alcohol addiction treatment, you’ll have access to the following, which can set the stage for a long-lasting recovery:
- Evidence-based therapies
- 24/7 support from a compassionate treatment team at our center
- Medically monitored detoxification services
- A respectful atmosphere that’s conducive to healing
- Individualized treatment planning
- Thorough discharge planning
In addition to these life-saving and beneficial aspects to Park Royal Hospital’s addiction detox and treatment, you can also have the peace of mind in knowing that you’ll be given exactly what you could need while at our addiction treatment center to defeat your drug and/or alcohol problem. From detox to therapy to uplifting encouragement from people who truly care, Park Royal Hospital is where the possibility of a sober tomorrow can begin today.